Instant Pot Jackfruit Carnitas

Instant Pot Jackfruit Carnitas - Hello everyone, readers The Best Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Instant Pot Jackfruit Carnitas, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel C, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.


I love my Instant Pot.  My mom gave it to me for Christmas two years ago, but it took me a couple of months to finally use it.  I had wanted one for a long time, but when it got down to it, I found it a bit intimidating.  I finally got on YouTube and watched a bunch of videos on how to use it, and quickly found myself un-intimidated.  Now it gets used almost every day.  My newest creation to come out of my Instant Pot is something I’ve actually been working on since this past summer and I finally nailed the recipe down last week.  Jackfruit Carnitas!!

I love my Instant Pot.  My mom gave it to me for Christmas two years ago, but it took me a couple of months to finally use it.  I had wanted one for a long time, but when it got down to it, I found it a bit intimidating.  I finally got on YouTube and watched a bunch of videos on how to use it, and quickly found myself un-intimidated.  Now it gets used almost every day.  My newest creation to come out of my Instant Pot is something I’ve actually been working on since this past summer and I finally nailed the recipe down last week.  Jackfruit Carnitas!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here