Dutch Oven Jambalaya

Dutch Oven Jambalaya - Hello everyone, readers The Best Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Dutch Oven Jambalaya, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel C, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.


I’m always looking for dishes that would do well in my seasoned dutch oven ( see Camp Cooking Equipment You’ll Love).  To be a good camping recipe, it also needs to be easy.  Often, we don’t start coals until the sun sets and it cools down, which means I’m combining ingredients in the dark.  For our past camping trip, I thought I would try to simplify our jambalaya recipe for use in our dutch oven.  Please don’t think you need to go camping to use this recipe!  I use my dutch oven all of the time in my oven at home and on our fire pit in the backyard

I’m always looking for dishes that would do well in my seasoned dutch oven ( see Camp Cooking Equipment You’ll Love).  To be a good camping recipe, it also needs to be easy.  Often, we don’t start coals until the sun sets and it cools down, which means I’m combining ingredients in the dark.  For our past camping trip, I thought I would try to simplify our jambalaya recipe for use in our dutch oven.  Please don’t think you need to go camping to use this recipe!  I use my dutch oven all of the time in my oven at home and on our fire pit in the backyard

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here